True Colors by Zedd

11:55:00 0 Comments



This is the sixth track on the album "True Colors" by Zedd. Overall, I think this song to be the answer of the previous song, Done with Love. I think this song is very related to the previous song from the same tune until the lyrics related. Lyrically, this is already seen clearly. Stars fall at my feet, keep me grounded as I reach. Higher than I see, is there something there for me? Pulling back the reins, letting go again. I'm not afraid, I'm not. In my opinion, this indicates good decisions that have been taken by someone. Maybe at first he still felt indecision, but after that he had decided in consideration of which she said was good. Perhaps it is still far from the shadow of her mind, maybe she felt it was outside of her estimates, but eventually she could make a decision. Then in the chorus, we could see the strengthening of the reason of her. All my life, one page at a time. I'll show you my, my true colors. No I won't apologize for the fire in my eyes. Let me show you my, my true colors, it ain't no rainbow. I think this shows the potential that exists within her. This indicates that the real personality of her, without any closure. She wanted to show her true character.

We definitely want to give a clear reason for every decision we make. We will definitely tell consideration of what we do for a decision that we take. In my opinion, this song teaches us about it. We must have the courage to take risks. We must show our considerations in determining our choice, though it will produce something risky. However, this needs to be done for the affirmation of our attitude, we need to release our opinions without any restraint from others. We need to show our true selves without hiding anything from us.

From the musical instruments, I love this song. This song makes us come to dance. Strains of electro house genre a typical of Zedd also makes us really enjoy this song. This song is recommended for people who are struggling to repair relations with someone. This song is suitable listen to while are relaxing. Ok, for more details, please see the lyrics of this song on the below, check it out guys ;)   


The Lyrics of True Colors by Zedd

Stars fall at my feet, keep me grounded as I reach
Higher than I see, is there something there for me?
Pulling back the reins, letting go again
I'm not afraid, I'm not

[Chorus:]
All my life, one page at a time
I'll show you my, my true colors
No I won't apologize for the fire in my eyes
Let me show you my, my true colors, it ain't no rainbow

A promise with a lie, is broken by design
What we thought we knew, has been swallowed by the truth
It's time to light the flame, right before it rains
I'm not afraid, I'm not

[Chorus]

Something tells me, I know nothing at all
We've escaped our capture
Yet we have our masters
And somehow it's like I've waited

[Chorus]

You Might Also Like

0 komentar: