Daisy by Zedd ft. Julia Michaels

11:59:00 0 Comments



This is the tenth track on the album "True Colors" by Zedd. Overall, I think this song tells of a love story. Lyrically, there are a couple of seduction in love with a person who became the main character in this song. There is also romance in the lyrics of this song. The first verse of this song illustrates how the process of finding love. Daisy, always climbing up the same tree. Finding love in all the wrong scenes, Daisy, you got me. Daisy, always walking down the wrong streets.Starting fires out of dead weeds, Daisy, you got me. Daisy, a name that became the main focus in this song. Daisy is a figure that makes a person fall in love. Daisy managed to make a person feel the love that had been sought. Daisy managed to conquer the hearts of a person after waiting in the process of finding love. In the chorus we can see interesting things in this song. Let me show you how a kiss should taste. Trust me, I won't give your heart away. Why you running, running when you got it right here? Oh, I would love you if you let me. Maybe it looks a sort of rejection of the figure of Daisy, maybe she does not feel the same as someone who loved her. However, someone who loves to prove his love for her. Why should continue to dodge, I will prove this feeling, that is roughly the words of someone who loves Daisy.

Falling in love is immense sense of beauty. Falling in love is the most beautiful pleasure that God ever created. The process of finding love is not easy. A lot of way to go to find love, moreover, to find a love that is truly sincere, true love, and the love of the faithful. It was very difficult. It took a great struggle to find it. We can not know for sure who will be our soul mate someday, we just hope to God to give the best to us. However, we still have to try to find love that can complement our hearts, the love that can complement our lives. We must be able to prove to someone that we love that we really loved. Do not just through words alone, but must go through concrete actions.

This song is very cool to listen to. I really like this song. This song is one of the songs that I like on this album. This song musical instruments bring comfort to those who listen. Strains of electro house genre which shady coupled with the beautiful sound of Julia Michaels made us feel relaxed and like brought to the atmosphere of the song. The lyrics of this song is also pretty fun to be enjoyed especially for people who are in love. One interesting thing is the rhythm at the end of this song that became a conductor on the next song on the album, which is the last song titled Illusion. I also like Illusion. This song is recommended for people who are in love. This song fits listen to while on the couch or while waiting for someone. Ok, for more details, please see the lyrics of this song on the below, check it out guys ;)


The Lyrics of Daisy by Zedd ft. Julia Michaels

Daisy, always climbing up the same tree
Finding love in all the wrong scenes, Daisy, you got me
Daisy, always walking down the wrong streets
Starting fires out of dead weeds, Daisy, you got me

[Chorus:]
Let me show you how a kiss should taste
Trust me, I won't give your heart away
Why you running, running when you got it right here?
Oh, I would love you if you let me

Daisy, always dancing to the same beat
Broken records stuck on repeat, Daisy, you got me
Daisy, don't you know that you're amazing?
Broken hearts just keeps on breaking, Daisy
I would take the light out the stars to help you see
Anything to guide you straight to me

[Chorus x2]

I won't give your heart away
Why you running, running when you got it right here?

You Might Also Like

0 komentar: