Mama by Il Divo

15:51:00 0 Comments



This is the second track on the album "Il Divo" by Il Divo. The music video of this song was uploaded on Youtube on October 25, 2009 (you can check this out on the below). Overall, this song tells the story of a child's expression of gratitude to the beloved mother. Lyrically, this song gives a million meanings affection of a mother for her child who had been keeping until he got older. We could see a small summary of the sacrifices made by a mother to her son on this song. The lyrics of this song is really special and could melt our hearts. Let us examine this track from the first verse. Mama thank you for who I am. Thank you for all the things I'm not. Forgive me for the words unsaid. For the times, I forgot. In this section we can see the gratitude of a child for all that has been given to him. He also apologized for the words he could not reveal one by one as his gratitude to his mother. Let us see next verse of this song. Mama remember all my life. You showed me love,You sacrificed. Think of those young and early days. How I've changed along the way. In this section, we see a flashback of affection given by her mother. She showed love and sacrifice to him. The days that passed since he was a small start up to mature as it is today makes himself increasingly growing and changing so far. 

Next let us look at the bridge section into the strongest part of the song. And I know you believed. And I know you had dreams. And I'm sorry it took all this time to see. That I am where I am because of your truth. I miss you. On the bridge, it looks like the main character in this song have not met with the mother. He was so given the desires and dreams of the mother in the first time. He also apologized for the delay to prove dreams of the mother, which is now he accomplished. He takes a long time so that his mother can not see the success that has been achieved by him. And he also wanted to thank his mother that he achieved success at this time because honesty is taught by her mother when he was younger. And now he really misses his mother.

This song really incredible song. Each of us must have a mother who was very dearest to us. A mother always provide the best for their children. She was always willing to sacrifice to provide the best for their children. Not infrequently a mother willing to not eat as long as her son can eat to satiety. A mother so dear for her child beyond her affection to herself. She will attempt to make her son get something good. A mother is also a formidable person. She will protect and safeguard for her son from every danger that threatens her son. She was willing to sacrifice herself as long as her son survived. A mother's teachings are the teachings that will be remembered by a child on his future later. 

However, not all mothers teach good things to their children. There was a mother who does not really care for her child. There was also a mother who was willing to sell his son to earn money. In my opinion, it is very brash. We should not do that sort of thing. That is tantamount to not being grateful for the blessings that God has given to us. Because out there are still many couples who have not had children and so missed the presence of a child in their midst. However, on the other hand there are parents who would sell their own children. In fact there are also parents who do not want the birth of her child and abort the unborn child. It is a cruel irony. But aside from all that, I will discuss the behavior of a mother who is described in this song. I also have just said about a mother who was really nice to their children. Discipline from a mother to her little children will affect a child's behavior in the future. As in this song, the mother teaches the truth to the child. And the child is finally remember the lessons that have been given by the mother to him. It was a story that is very good for us to imitate.

This song is very nice. This song is one of my favorite songs of all songs from Il Divo. This song is so special. The music was so calm the soul, the lyric is so evocative the feelings, and the vocals of personnel of Il Divo really falsifies this song. Classical genre in this song is perfect. We were served a piece of art that I think is perfect. When listening to this song, it is not uncommon I will shed tears. I think it is quite reasonable. Because I think the figure of a mother is the most influential figure in one's life. For those of you who have never heard this song before, try to listen to this song. I guarantee you will love this song and maybe you will also shed tears. This song is also one song that I used as motivation in my life. This song is highly recommended for those of you who missed out against your mother. If you still have a mother, try to contact her and ask news of her. This song is very suitable to be heard when we were with someone special, while relaxing, while studying, or as a lullaby. Ok, for more details, just see the lyrics and watch the music video of this song on the below. Check it out guys ;)


The Lyrics of Mama by Il Divo

[Verse 1]
Mama thank you for who I am
Thank you for all the things I'm not
Forgive me for the words unsaid
For the times
I forgot

[Verse 2]
Mama remember all my life
You showed me love,You sacrificed
Think of those young and early days
How I've changed
along the way

[Bridge]
And I know you believed
And I know you had dreams
And I'm sorry it took all this time to see
That I am where I am because of your truth
I miss you, I miss you

[Verse 3]
Mama forgive the times you cried
Forgive me for not making right
All of the storms I may have caused
And I've been wrong
Dry your eyes

[Bridge]

[Verse 4]
Mama I hope this makes you smile
I hope you're happy with my life
At peace with every choice I made
How I've changed
Along the way
And I know you believed in all of my dreams
And I owe it all to you, Mama


The Music Video of Mama by Il Divo

You Might Also Like

0 komentar: