Army of One by Coldplay

13:47:00 1 Comments



This is the eighth track on the album "A Head Full of Dreams" by Coldplay. Overall this song tells about the secrets of a man in love with a woman. So great Chris Martin and his bandmates compose the lyrics of this song. Smart choice of words in expressing love to a woman. Maybe this song linked with the song "Adventure of a Lifetime" which tells the story of a mysterious figure who inspired that song.

This song tells the story of a long journey that has been passed by the man in across the world. He is been around the world, and even he has been traveling around the universe. He had been looking everywhere and found no one like her. The woman is so special for the man. It is expressed as the beauty of the underwater world that is contained in a very deep blue sea. It was so beautiful. So many adventures that have been passed by the man, but he does not feel the same way as with a woman. She felt different when together with her. All adventure ever gone through nothing as powerful as when the man was met the woman. So beautiful is it if we met a man who which can be make your heart pounding. It feels special when standing next to a woman we love. Only one weapon to subdue the woman, namely the heart. A sincere heart love becomes one powerful reason the man loves the woman. The true heart in love such as an army who fought in the battlefield, army of one who fight for love. That phrase in the lyrics of this song. Feels so romantic. The use of the right figure of speech.

In fact we often feel this way. We have met a lot of people. We already know a lot of people. However, to meet with people who really special indeed very difficult. Travel to meet someone special is long and full of obstacles. We can not easily meet people who really fit with us. Sometimes when we've met with the people we think it fits, there are obstacles that may be the barrier, such as differences in beliefs with those who we feel fits with us. Not easy to meet with a special person. We must have a sincere heart to conquer the hearts of people we love, such as the core of this song. We need the help of God in choosing the right one. But at the moment wehave met with people who had desired by God to be together, we must be able to maintain a good relationship. We must be sincere in love. Because along with the people we love will make us stronger, make us more different than usual.

From the musical instruments, this song is cool enough to be heard. This song gives tranquility to those who hear. Recommended for people who were in love. The song will be encouraging for people were in love. Furthermore, this below is the lyrics of this song, check it out guys ;)



The Lyrics of  Army of One by Coldplay

Been around the world, the wonders to view
Been around the world, looking for someone like you
Pyramids try, Babylon too
But the beautifullest treasures lie in the deepest blue

So I never say die, aim never untrue
I'm never so high as when I'm with you
And there isn't a fire, that I wouldn't walk through
My army of one is gonna fight for you

Been around the world, universe too
Been around flying, baby, there's nothing I wouldn't do
Tanzaku stars, Lasso the moon
And be standing there beside you
Right when the storm comes through

'Cause I never say die, aim never untrue
Never so high as when I'm with you
And there isn't a fire, that I wouldn't walk through
My army of one is gonna fight for you
My army of one is gonna fight for you, yeah!

'Cause you reign, all 'cause you reign
All 'cause you reign
My army of one is gonna call it through

Sayin my heart is my gun, army of one
Yeah my heart is my gun, army of one
It's my only weapon, army of one
Yeah my heart is my gun, army of one

You Might Also Like

1 comment:

  1. So cool to really understand the meaning of this song.
    Thank you a lot for this!
    Now I even like it much more...
    Awesome!

    ReplyDelete