Purpose by Justin Bieber

12:55:00 0 Comments





This is the thirteenth track from the album "Purpose" by Justin Bieber. Overall the song is about a person who was the inspiration for someone. Lyrically, it became clear in the lyrics are written in this song. A person who becomes role model for someone. Someone who is so valuable, someone who is able to give the best gift that be a blessing in someone's life. In my opinion, a figure which was the inspiration in this song is God. All expressions in this song to the Lord. I think this song was created with the purpose of remembering the blessings that God has given for our lives. I think the last verse of the song which is outro will explain it very well. That’s what happening with me, it’s like “God, I’m giving it all I’ve got, sometimes I’m weak and I’m going to do it.” And it’s like I’m not giving myself grace, I’m just like understanding that’s how it is. This song also tells of remorse person against behavior of the main character of this song in the past. He looked sorry for any acts he had ever done in the past. He wanted to do something different this time. This we see clearly from the first verse of this song. Feeling like I'm breathing my last breath. Feeling like I'm walking my last steps. Look at all of these tears I've wept. Look at all the promises that I've kept.

God is the source of all life on earth. God is the creator of life. We continue to grow and expand and get old. In the end we will all be dead and will return to our creator, God. We are all going back to the creator. We as human beings, should always give thanks for the blessings that we always get during the lifetime. We can go through life with the permission of God. We live in this world each has a purpose. The purpose of our life has been determined by God from the beginning we were created. Therefore should we live in the path of truth and abstain from evil things. Every plan of God had planned from the beginning we were formed. However, God still provides the freedom for us to do something, therefore God gives sense to us to find out which one is right and wrong. God also provides another way for us as through our prayers to God. We are given the ability to communicate with God through prayer. Through prayer, God can change the plan that has been prepared for us. God can change things in accordance with our wishes. However, not all prayers or petitions heard by God. Sometimes something had to happen according to God's will. We can not change these things. However, on the other hand also God sometimes hear us and grant our requests. It is God who has the power over our lives. We can only be grateful for the life that has been given us.

From the musical instruments of this song, I love this song. Because of this song is different from the other songs on the album "Purpose". But this song is similar to the song 'Life is Worth Living' that uses piano music. Honestly, I like the songs that accompanied by the piano. This song is very relaxing and very fun to listen to those who are learning or as a lullaby. Heard this song is suitable for people who are tired and bored. By listening to this song, we will remember the blessings that God has given to our life. Ok, then this is below the lyrics of this song, check it out guys ;) 


The Lyrics of Purpose by Justin Bieber
 
[Verse 1]
Feeling like I'm breathing my last breath
Feeling like I'm walking my last steps
Look at all of these tears I've wept
Look at all the promises that I've kept

[Pre-Chorus]
I put my all into your hands
Here's my soul to keep
I let you in with all that I can
You're not hard to reach

[Chorus]
And you bless me with the best gift
That I've ever known
You give me purpose
Yeah, you've given me purpose

[Verse 2]
Thinking my journey's come to an end
Sending out a farewell to my friends, for inner peace
Ask you to forgive me for my sins, oh would you please?
I'm more than grateful for the time we spent, my spirit's at ease

[Pre-Chorus]
I put my heart into your hands
Learn the lessons you teach
No matter when, wherever I am
You're not hard to reach

[Chorus]
And you've given me the best gift
That I've ever known
You give me purpose everyday
You give me purpose in every way

[Bridge]
Oh, you are my everything
Oh, you are my everything

[Outro (Spoken)]
I don’t know if this is wrong, because someone else is telling me that it’s wrong. But I feel this so let me just like try my best not to let this happen again. We weren’t necessarily put in the best position to make the best decisions

You can’t be hard on yourself for it, these are the cards you were given so you have to understand that’s not who you are. You know you’re trying to be the best you can be, but that’s all you can do. If you don’t give it all you got, you’re only cheating yourself give it all you got but if it ends up happening, it ends up happening

That’s what happening with me, it’s like “God, I’m giving it all I’ve got, sometimes I’m weak and I’m going to do it.” And it’s like I’m not giving myself grace, I’m just like understanding that’s how it is

You Might Also Like

0 komentar: