Love Me Harder by Ariana Grande ft. The Weeknd

12:01:00 0 Comments



This is the ninth track on the album "My Everything" by Ariana Grande. The music video of this song was uploaded on Youtube on November 3, 2014 (you can check this out on the below). The video opens with "dramatic lightning in a sky boiling over with orange clouds." Throughout the music video, Ariana and The Weeknd "withstand earth, wind and water, symbolizing what one would do for love," as MTV's Emilee Lindner claimed. Lindner continued: "Grande writhes around on a sandy floor, the Weeknd walks nonchalantly through an indoor rain storm, and toward the end, we find Ariana in a pool of water with an air of confidence. At one point, they sing back-to-back, ultimately illustrating what the song is about — being unable to face the wants and needs of a relationship." (Lindner, 2014).

Overall, this song tells of a statement from a person regarding the requirement to love her. Lyrically, this song tells the story of a love that is desired by someone quite different from the usual love. My point is the main character wants the harder love. He also wants a clear commitment from someone. Let us look at this from the first verse of this song. Tell me something I need to know. Then take my breath and never let it go. If you just let me invade your space. I'll take the pleasure, take it with the pain. She wanted to prove that a person is worthy to be loved by her. She wants to give up all that was in her if someone is really worthy of it. We can see the main character wants an assertiveness in a person to convince her to be able to love the person. And the next verse be the response of the main character against someone who she feels deserve to get her love. And if in the moment I bite my lip. Baby, in that moment you'll know this is. Something bigger than us and beyond bliss. Give me a reason to believe it. It indicates the readiness of the main character as someone trying to seduce her. We can see the signal given by the main character as a sign to the person that she is ready to accept love from him. And in the chorus we can see things even further. 'Cause if you want to keep me, you gotta, gotta, gotta, gotta, got to love me harder. And if you really need me, you gotta, gotta, gotta, gotta, got to love me harder. Baby, love me harder. Love me, love me, love me, harder, harder, harder. And in this section we can see that the thing most desired by the main character is a love that is different from other love in general. She wants a love that made her feel different. She wants to be loved even harder. And I think this is quite related to sexual arousal of the main character.

I think this is a natural thing from someone who wants to have a special love. This is a natural thing when someone wants to be loved in a different way. Love is a special case in a person. We want to get the love of the people eligible to receive love from us. It could be that we want to give a special challenge to someone who tried to approach us. Here we want to prove a proof of love from someone trying to get love from us. I am sure you also been doing this. You want to test the feelings of a person if the person really loves you. You do not immediately provide a response to itself. But you are trying to hang the love of the people and sought to test the loyalty of the people. Perhaps it is more often experienced by man. A woman usually wants a proof of a man who tried to get her love. A woman usually conduct such tests to test the love of someone. She wanted to test whether the love of a man is truly sincere or just playing around anyway. And when a series of tests given by a woman has successfully traversed by man, usually the woman started to believe in the man and receive the love of the man. This might seem less good because we provide a series of tests to prove the seriousness of someone who wants to get love from us. However, this needs to be done to get a clear commitment from someone. Due to a loving relationship should be based on seriousness and a clear commitment.

According to the sheet music published at Musicnotes.com by Kobalt Music Group, the song is composed in the key of E major with a moderately tempo of 100 beats per minute. Grande's vocals range from the note of E3 to E5. It is a midtempo synthpop and R&B song, which starts small and mellow, before having "a ‘throbbing’, electro-heavy chorus", with a guitar riff, while "big vacuum-esque synths zip" are heard throughout the track. This song is quite fun to enjoy. This song has a hypnotic power that makes us keen to listen to this song. I think Grande is quite skilled in playing a role in this song. In addition, the vocals of The Weeknd also quite good in this song. Their vocals seen together in this song. This song is recommended for people who are struggling against a love. This song fits listen to while we were relaxing. Ok, for more details, just see the lyrics and watch the music video of this song on the below. Check it out guys ;)


The Lyrics of Love Me Harder by Ariana Grande ft. The Weeknd

[Ariana Grande:]
Tell me something I need to know
Then take my breath and never let it go
If you just let me invade your space
I'll take the pleasure, take it with the pain

And if in the moment I bite my lip
Baby, in that moment you'll know this is
Something bigger than us and beyond bliss
Give me a reason to believe it

'Cause if you want to keep me, you gotta, gotta, gotta, gotta, got to love me harder
And if you really need me, you gotta, gotta, gotta, gotta, got to love me harder
Baby, love me harder
Ooh, ooh, ooh, oooh,
Love me, love me, love me,
Ooh, ooh, ooh, oooh,
Harder, harder, harder

[The Weeknd:]
I know your motives and you know mine
The ones that love me, I tend to leave behind
If you know about me and choose to stay
Then take this pleasure and take it with the pain

And if in the moment you bite your lip
When I get you moaning you know it's real
Can you feel the pressure between your hips?
I'll make it feel like the first time

[Ariana Grande & The Weeknd:]
'Cause if you want to keep me, you gotta, gotta, gotta, gotta, got to love me harder (I'm a love you harder)
And if you really need me, you gotta, gotta, gotta, gotta, got to love me harder (love me harder)
Ooh, ooh, ooh, oooh,
Love me, love me, love me,
Ooh, ooh, ooh, oooh,
Harder, harder, harder,
Ooh, ooh, ooh, oooh,
Love me, love me, love me,
Ooh, ooh, ooh, oooh,
Harder, harder, harder

So what do I do if I can't figure it out? (figure it out)
You got to try, try, try again, yeah.
So what do I do if I can't figure it out? (figure it out)
I'm gonna leave, leave, leave again

'Cause if you want to keep me, you gotta, gotta, gotta, gotta, got to love me harder (I'm a love you, love you, love you)
And if you really need me, you gotta, gotta, gotta, gotta, got to love me harder (love me, love me, baby)
'Cause if you want to keep me, you gotta, gotta, gotta, gotta, got to love me harder (love me harder)
And if you really need me, you gotta, gotta, gotta, gotta, got to love me harder (I'm a love you harder)
Ooh, ooh, ooh, oooh,
Love me, love me, love me,
Ooh, ooh, ooh, oooh,
Harder, harder, harder,
(Love me, love me, baby)
Ooh, ooh, ooh, oooh,
Love me, love me, love me
(Just a little bit, harder, harder, baby)
Ooh, ooh, ooh, oooh,
Harder, harder, harder.


The Music Video of Love Me Harder by Ariana Grande ft. The Weeknd



You Might Also Like

0 komentar: