Dead Inside by Muse

16:17:00 0 Comments



This is the first track on the album "Drones" by Muse. The music video of this song was uploaded on Youtube on April 28, 2015 (you can check this out on the below). Overall, I think this song tells of the loss of identity in a person because the times are getting out of control. In my opinion, this is related to a person's downfall and powerlessness in the face of an obstacle or shackles that come at this time. It is closely related to the situation of this age are more confusing and frustrating. The song is like a terror that remind us of the cruelty of the world today. The lyrics of this song also has a deep meaning, it takes an imagination and a proper interpretation to understand this song. Let's start from the first verse of this song. Revere a million prayers. And draw me into your holiness. But there's nothing there. Light only shines from those who share. Unleash a million drones. And confine me then erase me babe. Do you have no soul. It's like it died long ago. It is like the number of work we do and the help that comes to us feels like useless. This might indicate cruelty and sadism that occur in development today. And maybe an aid can only be obtained if there were really willing to help. This indicates the nature of selfishness and greed there in human self. Furthermore, the following lines are an important point in this track. Feel me now. Hold me please. I need you to see who I am. Open up to me. Stop hiding from me. It's hurting babe. Only you can stop the pain. Seen the main character in this song is so in need of someone who can help him to overcome the problems that befall him. He needs someone who is able to help him deal with that curb life. He was eager to recover from the wounds were so painful. And he was looking forward to such person.  

We are entering an era important in the development of this world. Currently we are entering an era that demands a fierce competition. We are required to be able to pull out the best qualities in us. We become a person who grew and developed to compete with others in the competition in the world. Every day is a test and a new challenge. We must be able to adapt and develop our ability to compete with others. This time we are required to be 'different' from others, perhaps in the sense of 'out of the box'. We must be able to be the one that is unique and different from others. We must be able to be who we were really helpful and responsible. Every thing we do need to be able to we are all accountable. We must be able to live independently and bend over backwards us. However, we also have to live sociable with others. We need the help of others to help us overcome the shortcomings that might inhibit us. We need the help of others to help us heal the wounds do we receive because of our competition with the world. We should be able to live with a healthy competition with others so that we can run well and not experiencing a heart regret later.

The song is quite fun to enjoy. This song has an enthusiasm that brings us to enjoy this song. In my opinion, this song really fits into the opening and the beginning of this album. This song is very in touch with the other songs on this album. The song became a beginning for us to understand how the process that we are currently facing in development today. This song is recommended for people who are worried about the current life circumstances that may worry about the future. This song fits listen to while we were relaxing and waiting for someone at the stop. Ok, for more details just see the lyrics and watch the music video of this song on the below ;)


The Lyrics of Dead Inside by Muse

Dead inside!

Revere a million prayers
And draw me into your holiness
But there's nothing there
Light only shines from those who share

Unleash a million drones
And confine me then erase me babe
Do you have no soul
It's like it died long ago

Your lips feel warm to the touch
You can bring me back to life
On the outside you're ablaze and alive
But you're dead inside

You're free to touch the sky
Whilst I am crushed and pulverised
Because you need control
Now I'm the one who's letting go

You like to give an inch
Whilst I am giving infinity
But now I've got nothing left
You have no cares and I'm bereft

Your skin feels warm to caress
I see magic in your eyes
On the outside you're ablaze and alive
But you're dead inside!

Feel me now
Hold me please
I need you to see who I am
Open up to me
Stop hiding from me
It's hurting babe
Only you can stop the pain

Don't leave me out in the cold
Don't leave me out to die
I gave you everything
I can't give you anymore
Now I've become just like you

My lips feel warm to the touch
My words seem so alive
My skin is warm to caress
I'll control and hypnotise

You've taught me to lie
Without a trace
And to kill with no remorse
On the outside I'm the greatest guy
Now I'm dead inside! 


The Music Video of Dead Inside by Muse


You Might Also Like

0 komentar: