Mark My Words by Justin Bieber

12:34:00 1 Comments



This is the first track from the album "Purpose" by Justin Bieber. Overall the song is about self-control of a person. Lyrically, we can see how someone who claimed to someone he loved. A person who becomes a reason not to lie, someone who was able to rise from unbelief. Someone who seemed to not want to lose the one he loves, he will not let it happen. He did not want them to fade. He will prove to be more than what he could say. He will prove his words. He will prove the reason why he deserves to be considered.

It is often we experience in this life. We strive to be the best person. We strive to be a winner. We strive to be the one to be considered. Life does offer us millions of reasons to live. But one reason we must uphold, we live to be the best. We live to be useful to others. Despite the fact it is a long process. Not a few of us who feel disappointment. Because in order to be the best we have to be able to prove who we are. We must be able to show our potential. If we can not do this, then we will never get the recognition of others. We could not have the honor of others. Because a hero get recognition from others because he can prove that he deserves it. If we want to prove our words, we should always strive and work hard first. If we had done this, we will gain recognition from others.

From the musical instruments, the song is the same as the other songs on the album that has a genre of dance pop. This genre that makes us will enjoy this song. Especially at this time being a trending genre in the musical world. Heard this song is suitable for people who are looking for identity or struggling to prove himself worthy of respect. This song is suitable listen to while are relaxing. Then this below is the lyrics of this song, check it out guys ;) 


The Lyrics of Mark My Words by Justin Bieber

Mark my words, that's all that I have
Mark my words, give you all I got
In every way I will
You're the only reason why
Oh I don't wanna live a lie
Mark my words
Mark my words

So you heard it all before
Falling in and out of trust
Trying to rekindle us
Only to lose yourself
But I won't let me lose you
And I won't let us just fade away
After all that we've been through
I'm a show you more than I ever could say

Mark my words, that's all that I have
Mark my words, give you all I got
In every way I will
You're the only reason why
Oh I don't wanna live a lie
Mark my words
Mark my words

Oh-oh ooh oooooha
Ooh-oh ah

You Might Also Like

1 comment:

  1. Download high quality big collection Justin Bieber ringtones for mobile phone with 320kbps bitrate.

    Justin Bieber Ringtones

    ReplyDelete